onsdag 21. januar 2015


Technology and Social media

In class today, we read texts about technology and social media in a exam preparation booklet. In this task i will state my opinion on the theme technology and social media.

The texts i have read have stated that you can get addicted to the social media applications such as tinder, while it changes the way we have done certain things for a long time. One of the texts also claim that using the technology makes us less officiant, while an other text say that i makes us more officiant and "up to date". An other text i criticizing how the big companies get our information and store it.

I think that the technology is genius if it is used in the right way, but i think that many people are using it in the wrong way. I think that it is genius that you can do more things at the same time and that you can spend the times of the day where you usually don't do any thing- like in traffic jams, at the bus, or while watching television. I agree with the statement in all the texts, but i thing it is a shame the we have grown so much together with the technology.

I use technology in almost everything i do during the day. I use my laptop during the lessons and instantly check my phone when the class i finished. When i do my home work, I use my laptop even more. I think I would have problems not having the technology in school. with out the social media and the messenge functions i would be lost, but not as lost as many other people I know.






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar